Saturday, August 9, 2008

Religion Kiosks

A few days ago I mentioned that after getting the adventure hook, my group did "a bit of party gathering". This basically meant contacting the cleric, paladin, and fighter, who hadn't been present for the dwarven hook-giver's visit.

The discussion went something like this:
"Where are the others?"
"I'm sure the paladin and cleric are at the temple."
"They don't even follow the same god!"
"Well, maybe the temple has religion kiosks for the different gods."

I just wanted to throw that out there because I find the idea of religion kiosks inherently hilarious.

P.S. It was also suggested that the remaining character, the minotaur fighter, had gathered with other minotaurs around a campfire where they were all discussing the biggest creatures they had ever knocked over.

No comments: