Saturday, February 28, 2009

What the Heck?

I'm extending the deadline on last week's Weekly What the Heck by another week for two reasons.
  1. I only got one comment on it so far, and I don't feel that's enough to base a WWtH stat block on. I suspect (hope) the lack of comments is due to the blogger comment outage I vaguely recall hearing rumors of last week (of course, I'm unable to find any evidence to link to this week). I hope it's not because everyone's lost interest in the WWtH.
  2. I've been playing way too much Rock Band 2 every night to work up a monster this week. I maintain that reason #1 is the main reason. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So I'm asking my readers to go back and post a comment on last week's What the Heck. If I can drum up a few more comments I'll get back on track with a new monster picture at the usual time next week and do the write-up for next Saturday evening.

No comments: